Wednesday 15 February 2012

roundup!




Here's a few images from the recent Leeds Print Festival that I exhibited at, its a new event in Leeds, held at Leeds Gallery. The day was such a success I'm sure it'll happen again. There was a good variety of work on display across a range of print making disciplines. I loved the old Adana letterpress machine that The Print Project had brought with them to demonstrate. Very nice.

I'm in the middle of a number of projects at the moment, above is Collections zine issue 2 in progress. I've just printed the first batch of this zine, it'll be available very soon. The focus is my collection of kitsch dog ornaments...

On Saturday just passed I taught a drawing and illustration workshop at the Bowery arts centre in Leeds. I have more workshops coming up there in the next few months, check out the Bowery website for details.

Finally, here's a link to a top notch Leeds based design blog who just interviewed me: Jackie Magpie

More soon!

1 comment: