Sunday 11 May 2014

Sheffield Print Fair




Here's a few pictures from the Sheffield Print Fair yesterday at the Millenium Gallery in Sheffield. Sorry for the not-so-great photo quality, my bag was so heavy I couldn't fit the camera in so took these using my phone.  You can get a feel for the stall layout at least!

It was a busy day with lots of great print makers displaying a huge range of art work for sale.  I had a catch up with the wonderful Sarah Waterhouse who's stall of hand printed fabrics looked fantastic, full of great colours.  Also nice to meet Zoe of Zebedee Print who creates amazing mid-century inspired lino cuts.

Today I'm back home having a much needed day off with a spot of Leon inspired baking.  Lemon bars on the way this afternoon and some hanging baskets to plant up for my garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment